Warm potato salad recipe – recipe for cooking warm salad without mayonnaise with new potatoes and feta cheese. Quick and easy recipe!
- 1 pound small new potatoes (quartered)
- 3 1/2 ounce feta cheese (chopped into pieces)
- 16 black olives (pitted)
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup fresh parsley (chopped leaves)
- 1 lemon (juice and chopped zest)
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 teaspoon paprika
- 5 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of ground red pepper
For the salad dressing mix olive oil, lemon juice and zest, paprika, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Boil water, add 1 teaspoon of salt. Cook potatoes over medium heat about 15 minutes (until tender), drain.
Pour the salad dressing into the potatoes. Cover with a lid and shake the pot for a few seconds, until the surface of the potatos coated with the dressing.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, olives and feta cheese, sprinkle with parsley.
Print your recipe for yummy-book (click to enlarge):