Recipe for napa cabbage salad with corn kernels, carrot and apple. This salad looks wonderful on the holiday table. Easy to prepare, healthy and low-fat!
- 1 cup napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 apple (grated)
- 4 tablespoons sweet corn kernels
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped)
- 5 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- fresh parsley for garnish
Laying out all the ingredients on a serving plate (alternating in color) to fill the dish around. Pour mayonnaise in the center of the dish. Garnish with parsley.
Print your recipe for yummy-book (click to enlarge):