The mojito is all that you need on a hot day: the chill of mint, fresh lime, sweet-spicy taste of rum. Now, to enjoy its unique taste not have to go to the bar. Having mojito recipe you can make this cocktail at home.
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges and 1 slice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes (or as needed)
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda (or as needed)
- In a highball glass place mint leaves, lime wedges and sugar.
- Using muddler crush the mint and lime. It needed to get juice and essential oils.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes almost to the top and pour the rum over the ice.
- Fill the glass with soda up to the top.
- Decorate as you wish: with slice of lime or mint leaves.
Print your recipe for yummy-book (click to enlarge):