Salmon spaghetti recipe with spinach – recipe for delicious dish for every day. This gorgeous salmon dish is simple and full aromatic flavor. The pasta, spinach and salmon work so well together!
(for 4 servings)
- 1 pound salmon fillet (cut into pieces)
- 8 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4 tablespoon lemons juice
- 2 cups spinach (chopped)
- salt and black pepper powder to taste
- 400 g dried spaghetti pasta
Cook the spaghetti in boiling water with a pinch of salt as recommended on the package (about 8-10 minutes). Drain pasta and set aside.
Into a large pan fry salmon fillet in 4 tablespoons olive oil until cooked (about 12-15 minutes). Transfer the fillets to a plate and set aside.
Heat 4 tablespoons olive oil, add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add lemon juice, stir. Add spinach and cook about 1 minute. Add salmon fillet and toss.
Put spaghetti in a plates, top with salmon fillet and spinach. Serve hot.
Print your recipe for yummy-book (click to enlarge):