Plum puffs recipe – recipe for a quick and delicious pastries.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 400 g plums, halved and pitted
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Cut plums into small pieces, add sugar and potato starch and stir.
The dough cut into squares. Coat a baking sheet with vegetable oil and put it on him pieces of dough.
In the center of each square put some plum filling. The corners of the squares slightly raised up.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Bake the puffs for about 20 minutes.
When serving, sprinkle puffs with powdered sugar.
Print your recipe for yummy-book (click to enlarge):