Stewed cabbage and chicken recipe in MultiCooker – recipe for great dish of cabbage stewed with chicken thighs. Easy to cook, flavorful, amazing taste!
- 4 chicken thighs (skinless, halved lengthwise)
- 1 pound cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 150 ml water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and spices (curry, ground pepper) to taste
Chicken thighs season with salt and spices and set aside for 20 minutes.
Pour the oil into Multi Cooker bowl. Place chicken thighs into a bowl, select “Fry” and cook 10 minutes. Add the onion and fry until golden.
Mix cabbage and carrot, season with salt. Mix water, tomato paste and sugar.
Remove chicken thighs and place cabbage with carrot into a Multi Cooker bowl. Pour tomato sauce and return chicken thighs into a Multi Cooker bowl. Select “Stew” and set timer for 35 minutes.