Fresh bell pepper salad recipe – easy recipe for vegetable salad with red bell pepper and napa cabbage. Healthy, tasty, and easy to make! Good for diet.
- 1/2 cup napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 2 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 onion (sliced into rings)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt to taste
Dissolve sugar in water, add vinegar and stir. Place onion rings into the water and set aside for 20 minutes.
Napa cabbage season with salt and begin working the salt into the cabbage by massaging and squeezing the cabbage with your hands.
In a bowl toss together napa cabbage, bell pepper and carrot. Add dill and parsley, stir.
Transfer the salad on a plate, top with onion. Pour vegetable oil over vegetables and squeeze the juice from a lemon.
Print your recipe for yummy–book (click to enlarge):