Seafood cocktail salad recipe – recipe of wonderful appetizer with shrimps, squids and mussels. This is the light salad without mayonnaise.
(for 4 servings)
- 7 ounce cooked seafood cocktail (shrimps, squids and mussels)
- 2 tomato (sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (cutted into thin strips)
- 6 ounces can pitted black olives
- 1 cup lettuce (rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate sauce
Sesame seeds fry for 2-3 minutes in a pan without oil, stirring constantly.
Into each serving bowl place tomato and bell pepper, top with a layer of lettuce. Add black olives and top with seafood cocktail. Drizzle with pomegranate and soy sauces. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Print your recipe for yummy-book (click to enlarge):