Baked cod with vegetables – tender and flavorful dish for lunch or dinner.
- 2 fillets cod, cut in quarters
- 1 tomato, wedges for 6
- 1 eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon spices for fish
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
Grease the foil sheet with vegetable oil, place the onion, and add the eggplant on top, season with salt. Top with cod fillets. Season with salt and spices. Add the tomato wedges on top.
Wrap the edges of the foil tightly to form enclosed packet, place packet on baking sheet. Preheat oven to 356 degrees F (180 degrees C). Bake about 30 minutes.
Open the foil edges and sprinkle cheese. Bake 5 minutes.
Garnish with dill to serve.
Print your recipe for yummy-book (click to enlarge):