Tandoori Chicken Salad recipe – a salad for gourmets!
Ingredients (for 4 serving)
- 4 chicken breast halves (skinless, boneless)
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 sprigs fresh basil or mint
- 2 lime (wedges for 6)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Mix mayonnaise, honey, mustard and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Leave the sauce in the refrigerator until serving.
- Whisk together yogurt, 2 teaspoon lemon juice and garam masala. Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts, cover the dish and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat a grill for high heat. Grill chicken about 8 minutes per side. The grilled breasts cut into pieces.
- Arrange on 4 plates salad greens, pour the sauce, place sliced breasts. Add the onions slices and tomatoes. Garnish with a lime wedges and a sprig of basil (mint).
Print your recipe for yummy-book (click to enlarge):